Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rock on!!!!

I am a party girl all the way through i love to party and meet new people, dance like no one is watching and sing like no one is listening life is to short to be living life in a box.

I am 19 and i have my own way for living my own life. i dont like to be told what to do and when to do it. i do like to go out and i always have a good time. i love to smile and show everyone around me that life is what you make it and doesn't matter how much of a bad day your having, someone somewhere is always having a worse day.

I classify having fun as hanging out with new and old friends, going to the beach on a warm day, going to the movies, going out from dinner or even just going out to have a few drinks. :-P

"Such is life" Life is what you make it, so live life to the fullest and don't let anybody stop you!!!!!!!!!! "party hard, life is to short"

Rock on!!!!

No comments: